I love avocados, but I don’t eat a whole one everyday. So of course I’m going to keep it for another day. They turn brown so quick and I usually have to throw them away! But in my 21 Day Fix group, one of the members posted this method of keeping avocados fresher. So of course I had to try out the theory! The sulfur in the onion keeps the avocado fresh. You just have to put both in a sealed container. Here’s my 5 day experiment. As you can see, it does last a longer then just putting some plastic wrap over it.
- View jennifer.arndt.gatling’s profile on Facebook
- View itsmejengatling’s profile on Twitter
- View average2extraordinary’s profile on Instagram
- View average2extraordinary’s profile on Pinterest
- View JenniferGatling’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCVQH6fUjr1pje5tznvTl6RQ’s profile on YouTube
- View JenniferGatling’s profile on Google+
- View jennifergatling’s profile on WordPress.org
Amazon Deals! Free 30 Day Trial!
Ali Deals under $5
- Follow on WordPress.com
Follow me on Instagram!
No Instagram images were found.
- 7,529 hits
- Hiking Hawaii